Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Friday, February 10, 2006

Continue to Pray for Candace

Continue to pray for Candace. She had an emergency surgery last night and this afternoon.

If this is the first you have read on her, please see my post below. The last update from her webpage says:

"Candace is out of surgery and is resting this evening. Surgeons removed infected muscle and tissue and now her vital signs are looking a little better. The infection has been detected to be a "Beta Strep Infection" that has gone out of control causing "septisimia" and eating away muscle and soft tissue. Candace has been left open at several surgery sites and has received transfusions. These sites will be worked on daily to remove infection until we are out of the woods. Please pray for physical stability that may end the countless surgeries and pray also for the antibiotics to take effect."

Though the circumstances are very different, it brings back many memories of our daughter's long ICU stay after her 2 open heart surgeries. Even the pictures seem so similiar. Our children have said the same thing seeing Candace's pictures on their webpage. We are sure this family is very weary after this long week of several surgeries and staying close to their daughter's bedside.

You can visit their webpage updates at: http://www.candacejoy.org/ From this page you can also sign their prayer calender to let them know you are praying for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home