Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thankful Thursday

~ ~ ~
"In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you."

I Thessalonians 5:18

Thankful Thursday
What
I am, thankful for this week

Psalm 98:4-6: Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King. I am thankful for music that so many times speaks the words and soothes at the right time at the place we are.

Romans 8:26,27: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
I am thankful that when we are at our lows, or when we just don't know what to pray or say to God - He knows - He knows our hearts, He knows our moanings & groanings and the Holy Spirit intercedes on our behalf.

Romans 8:18: For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. I am thankful for such a hope as this, that in the end, "it will be worth it all when we see Jesus . . .one glimpse of His dear face, all sorrow will erase."

God's protection - I often wonder what things we don't see, where God protected and prevented something from happening. I am thankful our son's eyes are fine and for learning experiences from this.

If you participate, leave your link below. Click here for the Thankful Thursday code.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

3/06/2007 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home