Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Friday, May 12, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 93

Appetizer
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Moosetracks

Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?

Bible, pictures, our family story

Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.

My freedom & Salvation through Jesus - and forever in heaven with Him & my loved ones. Click here so you can know this too - or here - or here.

Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?

Go in my room to be alone, pray, and then talk to someone else - usually DH.

Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?

To see my dad on his birthday - he turns 81 on Sunday - and though we talk occassionally, there is an estrangement (he lives 6 hours away - long complicated story. I'd go at a moment's notice.

If you have participated, please leave a note below!
You can learn about the Friday Feast here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home