Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Friday, April 07, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 88


Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
When I am concentrating real hard on something, I will put my tongue between my lips and bite down. At least one of my daughters does this. When I met my adoptive parents, after my dh and I were married, we found out my birthmom does the same thing.


Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Godly, sincere, honest

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?
Don't have one - rarely watch cooking shows.

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
After I found my birth mom, she made me a beautiful knitted bedspread. After our son died, the first Mother's Day my mother-in-law drew a beautiful portrait of Matthew - both of him as a young boy and a grown boy.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure
?
Depends what it is. If one of the kids gets hurt, I can handle it ok - it's afterwards I start shaking. When it's time pressure, or an on-going emotional situation, I don't handle it well at all - can have anxiety attacks over it! I use to handle it a lot better when I was younger.

To join, please visit Friday's Feast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home