Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Joy in Heaven!

Likewise, I say unto you,
there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Luke 15:7

Our little Melody Grace (age 5) came to Norm tonight and said she wanted to ask Jesus in her heart. Norm got me, and we both talked with her and asked her questions, and she understood, and thanked Jesus for dying on the cross for her, and asked Him to take away her sins (and she knew this meant "naughty things") and asked Jesus to come into her heart. She was so excited.

Rejoice with us!

Do you know what it is to be saved and know for sure how to get to heaven? Click here

2 Comments:

Blogger Teena said...

Way to go, Melody!!! We are so proud of you!! Our dd Alyssa asked Jesus into her heart too when she was almost 6... (she is 7 now) I know God is rejoicing and so is your mom and dad and all your brothers and sisters!!!

you are special to us!

blessings,
Teena mom to 1/2 dozen

2/25/2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger Luke's Mom said...

Hi Loni,

Congratulations on Melody's salvation, I know that there is nothing more special than leading your child to Christ.

We continue to pray for you and the family. I was praying the other night when I was up with Luke in the middle of the night. God still brings you to my mind all the time. I continue to pray that God will bless Norm with the perfect job for him and the family. I can only imagine you are still on a roller coaster ride with your emotions, some days are good and others are so hard they are almost unbearable.

Thank you for blogging it really helps us all to know how to pray specifically for your family.

Love in Christ,
Sue Searles

2/26/2005 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home