Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Friday, August 19, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 60



This is from a blogger who encourages sharing, called Friday's Feast. Here's this weeks . . .

Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to? I would not say I get "excited" but may look forward to changes. I enjoy the fall, and always am probably most excited to look forward to spring, after our long Michigan winters.

Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest? Sunday with church and getting little ones ready (or re-ready - change an outfit last minute that got jelly or something dripped down it!)

Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen? With homeschooling, I would say I am fairly strict with grammar and spelling - probably moreso with spelling. Our children do a lot of reading and so their grammar is pretty good. Spelling with some of my children can be difficult, but we continue to work at it!

Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift? Actually, as far as in our family, mine is next. :) But Jessica's is a few days after mine, and I have a tea set and some books already for her.

Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick? A new dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home