Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Sunday, February 19, 2006

LATEST UPDATES ON CANDACE - Still Critical

I can hear the deseprate cry in this mom's heart as she cries out for her daughter's sake. Please continue praying for Candace AND the family. They are very weary and don't know God's plan at this time, and it's so hard to watch their precious daughter go through all this.

Candace needs your prayers today!
Sunday 02/19/06 Eleventh day in pediatric intensive care 10:00 a.m
.
Candace had a hard night recovering from yesterday and the infection that she is still very much battling. Just when we felt we were going forward in getting her in a reclining wheelchair and starting to sip gatorade she has seemed to have a setback. She has been running high fevers of 102 + and has a very high white blood count. Also her hemocrit was way low and she is currently getting another blood transfusion. Please pray ferverently on this Lords day as things seem to go up and down rather dramatically. We really would like to avoid the stomach tube but with the fevers she has not regained an appetite. In the scope of things that last part is probably very trivial but is a mom kind of concern. Please pass this prayer burden on to others who you know will take this before the throne of our Lord.

Cathy for all

Sunday 02/19/06 Candace Update 9:50 p.m.
Candaces' condition will necessitate a surgery tomorrow to check on the advancing of the infection. Because of her weakened condition and total lack of appetite since her arrival eleven days ago she will also have to have a stomach tube inserted during tomorrows surgery. Pray for her to regain some strength and for her constant ongoing fevers to subside. Also please pray for Gods mercy on our situation.

In gratitude for you,
Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home