Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, April 27, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 91

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

I would say a 9. We really try to teach our children too, respect for older people, holding doors open, women first, etc.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
The kids can make me laugh out loud every day. Tonight Jessica came to me dressed up as an old lady. She had a hat on, my glasses, and a purse and walking stooped over. I know, I should've take a picture!

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Mickey Mouse - probably because it's our daughter, Jessica's favorite. Because of her heart defects, she was able to go on a Make-A-Wish trip, and her wish was to see Mickey Mouse, give him a hug, and take a walk with him. Her wish was granted in Florida!

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

Mr. Fischer. He was funny and nutty. I had him for algebra, and he had us learn how to draw in the air a square and a triangle at the same time. The triangle was with my right hand, square with my left. We had to do it fast, and then do it in the front of the class individually. He told strange stories, and the craziest thing was how toilet paper was a waste of money (used recycleable material).

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe
that life begins at conception.

If you have participated, please leave a note below!

You can learn about the Friday Feast here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home