Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Friday, April 21, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 90

* * * * * * * * * * *

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.
*Some sewing projects
*Cleaning the fish tank
*Rearranging bookshelves

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?

*My children

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?

*I've always loved the "Heidi" movie, and as a child I probably would have loved to be her. (We even named one of our daughters "Heidi".)

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?

*I always thought being a teacher would be so much fun and "easy" and now that I am a homeschool teacher/mom I see how much work and dedication it is and preparation it needs.

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
*Having our son training to be an automechanic he is does things to our car often. This past week he worked on was the tie rods.

You can learn about the Friday Feast here.

If you have participated, please leave a note below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home