Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, April 13, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 89


Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?
I don't think we own any!

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?
Rarely any!

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
If alone, definitely with women. If with my husband, it does not really matter, and I think both my dh & I like relating to other couples.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
Yikes! The one that comes to mind is when I was in grade school, I had a "cartridge pen" (which it was called then, but many now use it for caligraphy), and if you held it up and snapped it, it would squirt ink. I was front seat in a math class, and did it on the back of a teacher's bright yellow, 100% polyester pant suit. I had the class laughing THEN . . . but I sure got in trouble later. I think I am fortunate to tell the story! I still can't believe I did that.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?
By far our 3rd oldest son, Jayson (16 1/2). We have always called him Jolly Jayson. He has us splitting many times. Even when he does something bad, he can usually say something with a straight face, that will just get us going. If you have heard of the Christian comedian, Mark Lowry, Jayson can do a good imitation of him and even have his own additions too! He does this with others as well. Since we homeschool, I guess we have to have a "class clown" and he definitely fits the role! I am probably gonna get in trouble with this picture, but you can get a glimpse of his "other side"! He is a joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home