Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thankful Thursday - Ressurection Week

~ ~ ~

"In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you."

I Thessalonians 5:18
Thankful Thursday
What
I am, thankful for this week
I am most thankful that I have a Savior - that He died for me, humbly, on a cross, bearing my sins, so that as He lives, because of my personal faith in Him, I too will live forever, in heaven.

They took Jesus, therefore, and He
went out, bearing His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha.
John 19:17

He is despised and rejected of men; a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from Him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not.Isaiah 53:3

What Did the Angels Tell Mary?
"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying. And go quickly and tell His disciples that He has risen from the dead..." Matthew 28:6,7

"and as the women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living One among the dead? He is not here, but He has risen. Remember how He spoke to you while He was still in Galilee, saying that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again." Luke 24:5-7

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotton Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home