Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day 2006

I think of where we were last year at this time, still going through our fog, and very wounded hearts. The fog has cleared, there's more sunny days than dreary, and there's more joy each morning. On Saturday our church has a wonderful brunch for moms. The children and dads served, gave us corsages, blessed us with beautiful music, and arranged for a woman speaker to give great encouragement. Jayson (16) sang his first solo with his guitar, and as a proud mama, I have to say, it blessed me, encouraged me, and brought tears to my eyes.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Psalm 40:3
This blessed mom saw and heard the new song in Jayson's heart, and he blessed us with it. He did not play the guitar before Matthew died. He did not even own one. But he picked it up on his own, a way of worshipping God and working through a lot of his pain. God indeed put a new song in Jayson's heart . . . and mine too.

May God give you a special Mother's Day.

For hurting moms,
I hope this article can be of encouragement to you:
Remember Moms with Empty Arms

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

3/03/2007 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home