Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Busy days . . .

The kids are rebounding pretty well after our dog died. Yesterday we went to the vet to bring her home and bury her. Being we have lost other animals, it was not too dramatic, thankfully. Initially when she was sick and the realization she was going to die was probably worse.

Several have e-mailed and asked about my blood pressure. It is better with taking the water pill. It's been averaging more now around 130/80. It still needs to be lower.

We've also been asked a lot on our remodeling. It's going slow, with all the outside activities, and trying to make ends meet. But, we did get the wallpaper border up in the bathroom yesterday. The bathroom is about 90% done and is useable. Next the hallway and our bedroom. I think it's still hard on Norm many times to work on it, but as we see the progress, it gets easier.

Norm starting cutting some trees down today. We have some solar pannels he's trying to get more sun directed to, and we heat our home in the winter with wood, and have really not started working on it. The kids were quite helpful in piling it.
We have been getting a lot of gardening done. We have quite a large garden - some 30 plus tomato plants, and some 40 plus broccoli and lots of other things too, but those are the main ones. The kids have been busy weeding too. We will be planting some more seeds soon for some fall crops too. Norm is thinking of making a coldframe to extend as long into the winter as we can.

This is shorter tonight. I am exhausted and will actually get to bed before 11 pm!

Thanks for the many nice notes. A dog certainly does not compare to a child or any person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home