Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Monday, January 23, 2006

Please Pray

We are taking Jessica to see her cardiologist today. She has been complaining a lot lately of chest pains - and we are not sure if it is indeed her heart, or if it's more a reflux type thing. We do notice it after she's been running or sometimes after she's eaten (pizza bothers her) - so prayerfully, it is something like heartburn. But, we cannot let this go on any longer. Jessica has also been asking to go and even asked daddy the other day if she had to wait until March, when her scheduled appointment is. Today when I told her she was going today, she gave me a big hug and thanked me. I think she too just does not want to worry about it anymore. When I called her cardiologist this morning, they got her in right away this afternoon. We will try to update later tonight, but it will be late as it's quite a drive, and we will probably be there for some time. I am sure they will do an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart), x-ray, and EKG which we will have to go to the hospital for.

Thank you.
PS: This is Jessica's webpage, but it has not been updated in awhile, but tells about her heart problems and her first two surgeries.
My flesh & my heart faileth;
but God is the strength of my
heart
and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home