Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, May 18, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST QUESTION 94

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?

Just the other day a tire popped on our lawn tractor and our son took it to his automotive shop and repaired it.

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
This is an easy answer! The $1,000 for me would be to hire someone to finish the remodeling since our son's death, since it's been very hard for my DH to finish. The charity would be Alpha Women's Center, which is a Christian, pro-life, crisis pregnancy center. Our church just helped begin & open the 7th center in Michigan. They also help mom with items after they have the baby, with everything from clothing to cribs.

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
I really had to think with this one, because I don't listen to the same music anymore. But I recall from my highschool really liking REO Speedwagon and their song, Keep on Loving You.

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first
?
To see the little puppies (but we have a "home" licensed pet shop - so I do see them a lot - but I like some of the very expensive little puppies that stay little - like two or three pounds little!)

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?

3 - because of my "basketball abilities". That being - after changing diapers with no break for over 19 years, I am pretty good at making long shot dunks with a diaper into the garbage! Does that count?!?!?!

If you have participated, please leave a note below!
You can learn about the Friday Feast here.