Name:
Location: MICHIGAN, United States

Thank you for stopping by. It's my hope you find glimpses of my Savior interwoven thru my writings. I am the wife to one husband for over 25 years, a blessed mama to a dozen children, yes each born from me ~ two of which see Jesus face to face & ten at home, all of us yearning to see Jesus someday. We have been home educating for over 18 years with . . . well, another 15 years to go (the youngest is 3, the oldest 23!) I have walked through rejection, to continually learning I am CALLED, LOVED and forever KEPT by God - never, ever to be rejected by Jesus! (Jude 1:1) I've walked through deep sorrow to find that joy does come again, though the night may be long; I've witnessed God orchestrating miracles with my children still beyond my comprehension, & I am seeing new love forming as we begin a new road of older children finding life mates. My life has and is a journey, from the deepest, almost rock bottom pit, to stumbling through my faith and looking towards the ultimate climax of everlasting life in heaven. Will you be joining me here and there? ~ Loni

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Family Picture Summer 2004

We did not realize this until a few weeks ago, that we had another family picture. A couple in our church took this picture to make a church directory. They gave us copies. So we do have one with all of us in it, we can share with you.

Background: Stephen (17); Matthew (16)
Norm (dad); Jayson (15); Heather (13)
(Middle Sitting) Benjamin (11); Loni (mom) Heidi (13)
Jessica (8); Bethany (14 mo) Melody (5); Katie (3)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke's Mom said...

Hi Loni and Family,

I just want to let you know that I continue to keep you all in my prayers. I'm so glad that you have this lovely family picture. I know how priceless it is to have a family photo such as this.
As I was thinking about your family the song came to my mind "He Knows My Name," I wonder if you've ever sung it? It goes something like this He knows my name, He knows my every thought, He see's each tear I cry and He hears me when I Pray. I know it's comforting to me to know that He is always interceding for us, especially on those difficult days when we find it hard to pray.

Love in Christ,
Sue Searles

1/22/2005 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sitting here... and reading Luke's mom's comments and tears are in my eyes. My heart aches for both of you. I can not explain how much we have prayed/thought/cared about Luke. Our boys and their boys are the same difference apart (our Wyatt/Wes) I feel like I am following Sue with her posts.... but I usually wake up and think when I get caught up I am going to check on Luke and Loni. So please know that you are in my thoughts. I want you to know I care and pray for all of you. I hope it is okay to share this too... when I found out I was expecting our youngest Wesley .. our Wyatt was only 9 months old (and he was born premature 33 wks)... I was feeling a little shocked and my dd brought me the song that Sue mentioned.... He knows my name. I am telling you this to let you know I believe the Lord ties us together as mom's to lift each other up and pray for one another.
I am praying you had a wonderful time visiting friends and being together. Thank you for blogging so we can know specifics to pray for.
our love,
Teena wife to Billy 24 yrs
mom to Michael 19, Mandi 16, Dakota 11, Alyssa 7, Wyatt 2.11 yrs, Wesley 18 months

1/22/2005 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you how I love this picture. I know you will cherish it....

love,
Teena

1/22/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home